3 years ago
#23 Quote
I've smoked off and on since 1968 and took numerous "breaks", but never quit. I tried every thing under the sun, patches, pills, hypnosis, acupuncture, even a psychic, but nothing ever took.  Even the guilt about your kids and Grandkids didn't do it.  It took a friend of mine, Joel, at the Edmond Vapes to convince me to try it out at the very least. I was one of those smokers who put on the patch and then lit up cause I'm not a quitter! I spent the first 35 years of my working career as a manager for Zales and Bailey Banks and Biddle( owned by Zales), I go back to the days when part of our routine was to make sure the ashtrays were clean and to make sure we offered our clients coffee and a cigarette if they smoked and most of them did back in the 60's, 70's and early 80's.  It was just considered good business, and it was part of the culture of the times, so we kept a carton of Marlboro and Cools in the back of the store, just to be sure to cover all our bases. Well, about 2 years plus ago, Joel, at Edmond Vapes convinced me to try it, and was he ever "spot on". It took about 2 weeks for me to get used to the new "smoke", but this was finally the answer to all my trials and tribs about quitting smoking. It's been over 2 years and I feel and probably smell a whole lot better, and I have Joel and Edmond Vapes to thank for it.No more hacking up a luggie every so often, very romantic, and I tried some other stores juice when desperate, but none of them were as good as Edmonds so what else can I say. Great Juice, Great Advice and by far The Greatest customer service I've had in years, and not to boast, but I do know good customer service after being in that field now for over 50 years, and the juices are surprisingly consistent in flavor and potency, and that's also a big plus for me cause every time I ask for my Cupajoe with a dash of Bavarian Cream, it comes out perfectly. Thanks Edmond Vapes, My kinda place. If you want a great vape experience, this is the only place to go.