GENERAL USE WARNINGS:
- The e-liquid contains nicotine which is harmful to humans as further outline below.
- Consult your doctor before using this product.
- Use this product in moderation. Nicotine use can lead to an irregular heart beat and harmful effects.
- This product is not a smoking cessation device nor is it intended to be one.
- You must be of legal smoking age in your jurisdiction to use this product.
- Electronic cigarettes, personal vaporizers, and e-liquids are not approved by the FDA.
- The ingredients and nicotine levels may vary. Exact amounts are not guaranteed by volume or by way of aerosol.
- Do not use if you have existing health problems.
- KEEP AWAY FROM PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN AND PETS.
- Do not drink the e-liquid, as it can be harmful if swallowed.
- Use this device outdoors and away from the vicinity of humans and pets, as it can be harmful to others.
- Do not use while driving or operating any machinery or equipment.
- Avoid skin exposure to the e-liquid, as it can be harmful and/or irritable to skin.
- Read, understand and retain all directions for use, charging and storage of the device.
- Do not modify, change or disassemble the device in any way. Doing so may result in failure of the device and/or destruction or explosion of the device.
- Do not attempt to fix, correct, replace or install any part of the device, see your seller for any repairs, inspection or corrections to the device.
- Do not allow others to use, charge, possess or store your device at any time.
- If you hear anything unusual from the device immediately stop using it and take it to your seller.
- Dispose according to local laws. If a facility is unavailable, return the used product to your seller.
DEVICE AND BATTERY WARNINGS:
- WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries, like the ones used in this device, are volatile and can be dangerous. Improper use, including improper charging and/or charging from an outlet which is not appropriate for the battery, may result in malfunction and/or explosion of the battery and/or device. Read and understand all directions for use of the device. If you do not understand any part of the directions, consult the seller of the device. Improper use includes, but is not limited to, overuse, attempted or actual modification of the device, using an unauthorized charger, and using an outlet to charge the device which is not compatible with the manufacturer's recommended power source.
- Know the specific requirements for the outlet from which you charge the device. Over and/or under-voltage could cause failure of the device and/or battery, an explosion of the device and/or battery, or could result in a fire.
- Do not use any charging apparatus other than that which came with the device. Failure to do so could cause failure of the device and/or battery, an explosion of the device and/or battery, or could result in a fire.
- Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not charge it in your vehicle.
- Always use a surge protector when charging this device.
- Keep the device and battery away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water.
- Do not charge the device on flammable or combustible surfaces and/or materials.
- Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
- Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands of batteries.
- Read any and all instructions and requirements for replacement of the batteries.
- Always have a working fire extinguisher available in an event of a fire and/or explosion.
- If battery or device looks or acts damaged in any way, do not use.
- If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot, immediately disconnect the power source, such as a circuit breaker, if you can do so without contacting the device and/or battery. Do not approach the battery for at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
- Use proper clothing and/or gloves when handling a battery.
- Never drop, damage, modify or tamper with the batteries.
- Always dispose of or recycle batteries in a lawful and safe manner.
- Do not charge batteries unless they are specifically labeled as "rechargeable."
- Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse, or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metal surfaces.
- Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery, immediately call 911 and/or call your local Poison Control Center.
- Always turn off your device in between uses.
- Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
- Failure to follow warnings and instructions may result in electric shock, fire, burns, explosion, property damage, bodily injury or death.
Consult your physician prior to using this product as it contains nicotine. Nicotine is a highly addictive substance and can be poisonous with serious health consequences including, but not limited to, causing cancer, birth defects, heart disease and death. You should not use this product if you have any underlining medical conditions which may be aggravated or exacerbated by this product. You may experience certain symptoms after using this product. Some of the side effects of nicotine may include irregular heartbeat, changes in blood pressure, inflammation of blood vessels, chest pain, and depression, shortness of breath, sweating, dizziness, dry mouth, throat irritation, rash swelling, nose bleed, diarrhea, headache, and dry mouth. Nicotine is quickly absorbed with skin contact and exposure to skin may be harmful. Keep away from skin, eyes, mouth, and any other area of the body, In the event that you become in contact with nicotine, wash the affected area with soap and water immediately for at least 15 minutes, and immediately contact your local Poison Control Center at (800) 222-1222.
- Nicotine may interact with certain pharmaceutical drugs. Consult your physician or pharmacist prior to use to avoid any complications.
- Do not use in conjunction with illicit drugs, alcohol, stimulants, energy drinks, herbal, nutritional, and/or nutraceutical supplements. E-LIQUID WARNINGS: WARNING! DANGER! The ingredients of the eliquid and the component parts of vaping devices contain and produce hazardous chemicals, metals, toxins, and nanoparticles which have been associated with permanent lung injury and disease, including brochiolits obliterans. Exposure to the aerosol can trigger, aggravate, and exacerbate various adverse health effects including but not limited to cancer, carcinoma, addiction, birth defects, heart disease, arteriosclerosis, liver and kidney disease, abnormal conditions, disorders, symptoms, and illness of the human body. If swallowed or contact with skin call poison control (800) 222-1222.